Himalaya Erina EP Tick & Flea Shampoo – 200 ml
Himalaya Erina EP Shampoo is a blend of natural actives that targets and kills ectoparasites like ticks, fleas and lice infestation among pets. It is anti-microbial and anti-fungal and so, prevents skin infections. With neem and eucalyptus as its main ingredients.
Himalaya Erina EP Shampoo is soft on the skin and coat, does not contain any harmful chemicals that are toxic to pets. Himalaya Erina EP Shampoo is pH balanced, thus prevents scaling and skin damage in pets.
- To control ectoparasites (external parasites) like ticks, fleas and lice.
- To improve overall skin health.
- Anti-tick and flea shampoo
- Anti-fungal and anti-microbial
- Contains neem and eucalyptus
- Use as directed by a vet
BENEFITS OF HIMALAYA ERINA EP SHAMPOO
- Neutralizes ticks and fleas
- Eases itching and redness of the skin
- Leaves the fur soft and smooth
- Eliminates Dandruff and reduces hair fall
- Offers a refreshing fragrance to the pets
Tailaparni (eucalyptus globules) lf. 9 mg, vacha (acorus calamus) rz. 8 mg, sarapunkha (tephrosia purpurea) lf. 6.5 mg, nimba (melia azadirachta) sd. 6.5 mg
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Wet the body thoroughly with water. Apply the required quantity of shampoo and rub into the depth of the coat to create foam. Leave the form on the body for 10-15 minutes and then wash with water. Pat dry with a towel and brush the coat when dry. Or use as directed by your veterinarian.
Ayurvedic proprietary veterinary medicine. Not for human use, for animal treatment only.
Using a bath accessory like a rubber brush helps to remove fur that is shed and ready to drop from your pet’s coat. Getting rid of this shed fur in the bath will reduce the amount of fur that your pet will spread all over the house. The blunt rubber teeth also massages your pet’s skin and encourages blood circulation.